Thursday, March 4, 2010

My computer is sick...

after a few days my laptop is being sent to the 'clinic'. hehe dia sakit...kesian dia langsung tak bole nak masuk windows trus blank. and for me cant live without my computer. so terpaksalah guna my old laptop yang mana keyboard nya pun dah kebanyakkan tak leh nak tekan tapi terpaksalah guna gak lebih baik ada dari tak de langsung..

so off we go to sent my laptop to the shop to see what had happen to my computer. the aunty at the shop where we used to sent our computer to reformat or buy any computer things in ipoh, coz the aunty is very nice suka melayan kami. So the aunty said to leave the laptop there for her to see what had gone wrong with my laptop. A few minutes after that the aunty call saying that my computer have to be format and install another windows. so i said ok but pls backup my files....unfortunately she said that she cannot backup all my files, i felt so sad coz semua gambar n all my documents including my father files is inside there. But apa nak buat so habislah all my files gambar yang blum diupload pun habis jgk sob sob...

so after a few days i went to pick up my laptop..so the aunty had install windows 7 for dia kata windows lain semua tak bole jalan..so my computer dah ok but i'm sad coz all the files is gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment